I’ve designed this package of services to help candidates be successful whether they face a large, expensive campaign or a more limited one. My goal is to provide you with a clear roadmap to success upfront as well as immediate deliverables to enable your campaign to take off. These are detailed below:
CAMPAIGN STARTUP COMPONENTS:
Basic Campaign Plan
- Determine votes to win: precinct level analysis of likely voters based on past elections. Goal is to get 50% +1 votes.
- Voter outreach plan
- Paid and earned media plan
- Social Media plan
- Fundraising Plan including identifying Initial Funders from your lists
- Identify options for campaign finance compliance, thank you and accounting systems
- Projected budget including Cash Flow week to week
- Campaign Leadership Structure Ideas
- Strategy to successfully gain Endorsements (who, when, why)
- Community leaders
- Media (Newspapers mostly)
- Campaign media
Basic website with Donation Function
Campaign collateral Design: Logo, business cards, remit envelopes, one walk piece
- Voters pamphlet content development and submission
The cost for the Campaign Startup Package for candidates in Oregon is: $3500 (Travel costs are additional)
These services will be billed monthly until one month past election date:
- Website hosting
- Database fees
- In addition, you will have ongoing costs for campaign finance compliance, thank you and accounting systems that I or another third party can provide.
ONGOING CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
if needed, will be negotiated separately, including ongoing expenses to be detailed in budget, consisting of:
- Hiring and oversight of part-time campaign assistant
- Candidate coaching on message, delivery and asking for endorsement and money
- Creating social media assets
- Media including walking and mail piece development, printing and distribution
- Part-time oversight
While you consider our offer, I encourage to write out your “Candidate Manifesto,” answering the following questions:
- Why am I running?
- What do I care about?
- What are the issues that are most important to me?
- Why am I the best candidate?
- What separates me from my opponent?
- If you don’t have a selection of headshots, time to get one.
- Get your database/contact list in order and ready to go over.